Monday, October 15, 2012

good times

I'm back now from Moab. It was a crazy Saturday. I did not sell anything at the show, I somehow decided after all the paintings were in that I needed to paint more street scenes. I pumped out these 3 5x7s on main street.



This first one is the same view as the painting I did in the quick draw that won 2nd place, only the other side of the street...



...this one was looking north on main, I tried to keep it under 45 minutes..


...this one was right next to Miguel's Mexican restaurant. One of the owners came out while I was painting and commented on it. It turned out really nice. I had to use this picture taken by headlight in a parking lot. I asked a nice couple to give me a jump start, they had just been married that day in the Timpanogas Temple (here in American Fork) they were both from Utah county! I gave it to them as a wedding gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment