Saturday, May 12, 2012

Orchard on the Colorado, a Kickstarter Project

I launched a Kickstarter project about a week ago; If you are not familiar with Kickstarter, it is a new way to fund creative projects. It is powered by a unique all-or-nothing funding method where projects must be fully-funded or no money changes hands.

 Click here to go to my Kickstarter page.
   

 In 1997 I traveled abroad to paint and visit museums. Before I left I approached my friends and family with a unique proposition; the opportunity to pre-purchase watercolors that I would be painting while I was in Europe and the UK. The funds helped me pay my way to 6 countries over 2 months. The Paintings remain important to both me and those collectors that backed my artistic endeavors.

 I am proposing a similar creative project and presenting “Orchard on the Colorado” to all that are interested in original art work, GiclĂ©e prints, or just a show announcement from the body of work this project will yield. My exotic destination is the Beautiful Colorado River In Moab, Utah

I have 21 days to fund this project; I hope you can help by becoming a backer and passing it on to people you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment